Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Kids Lehanga Designs

Hello everyone...

Today I am going to introduce a new section in my blog. The title itself says its none other than the kids lehangas designed by me.
I am very much interested in designing them for my daughter. This is the first ever lehanga designed by me for my daughters 3rd birthday.

Description:
Lehanga: Tri colored(magenta, green, golden yellow) cross boxes banaras with plain silk magenta color border designed with diamod shaped patches all over it and sequenced with white stones.
Blouse: Sleeveless silk magenta blouse with patches of banaras cloth around the neck and sequenced with white stones. All over blouse is filled with golden color thread dots.

That's my cute little Nivvi on her 3rd B'day

Hope you likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment