Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Autumn Rush

To brighten up your dull and boring day, switch on your makeup mode and take out a bright lippie or a bright nailpolish.Hurray!!! Your are all set to normal.

One day I went to H&G to get a lipstick for my friend. When I was checking lipsticks in Maybelline counter, I saw this cutely packed Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in Autumn Rush. I fell in love with this in the first swipe.

Maybelline color sensational range has very good collection. It is a great value for money.
Look at the packaging!!! A see through maroon case with silver bottom. So cute!!



It is a nice soft brown shade with no shimmer in it. The day I bought this lippie I used it like mad (You will definitely accept this after seeing my lipstick pic). It can be worn anytime, anywhere irrespective of occassion or dress.






Pros:
They are super pigmented. One swipe and you are done with it.
It is super smooth on lips. Use it with a lip balm under this for better results. Moisturizes well.
Comfortable to wear.
Non drying.
Stays for about 3-4 hours.
It is easy to remove.
Packaging is good.
Decently priced at Rs.299 for 4g.


Cons:
Don't find any cons.

But the saddest part of this story is, they discontinued this particular shade in colorsensational range. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment