Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Online Shopping: FirstCry

Hi All,

Welcome to PoorisBlog....
 
I am so excited to share my experiences and reviews with u guys...
Thanks alot for passing by.

Coming to the review. I am an online shopping freak. Shopping- Ahhhh! I love it to the core. That too Sitting at home and ordering whatever we want just in a click away with special discounts is a great fun. Today I am going to review the online shopping website www.firstcry.com which is one of the asia's largest online website for maternity and kids products.

I am having a 2 year old girl baby who will always make everyone in the house busy with something or the other stuff. There is a situation when i became very busy with my personal and professional life that I can't even go and spend time in shopping. Then this website came in my way as a life saviour.

I started ordering all the stuff for my girl through this website for the past 1 year. From diapers, dresses,toys, feeding bottles, toileteries and even hair accessories. I could say I am pretty much happy with the service they are providing. 





 
Website claims:
  • Over 3500 Baby and Kid products
  • Over 250+ major brands like Mattel, Ben10, Pigeon, Funskool, Hotwheels, Nuby, Farlin, Medela, Pampers, Disney, Barbie,Gerber, Zapak, Mee Mee and so on.
  • Easy return policy
  • More than 2lakh happy customers
  • Over time, we hope to ‘Change’ the way, Indian parents buy, so that they can be at home to spend more quality time with their ‘Little ones’ and family. (Impressed)
Some pros and cons:
Pros:
  • Having many major brands in their basket certificate.
  • Free shipping on orders over Rs100 which is reasonable.
  • Cash on delivery
  • Return policy: Within 45 days(on clothes) and 7 days(on other products) the whole amount will be refunded with a gift coupon
  • Shipping will be in 3 to 4 business days (excluding sundays and other holidays).
  • The packaging is good.
  • Website is very much user friendly. Can order by phone and also have 24*7 customer care.
Cons:

  • Previously the website used to be updated with new collections very frequently. Now I feel like the products are not frequently updated.
  • The packaging can be much better. (Got a broken hair band 5months back. But then I got it replaced with a gift coupon after sending few snaps of the broken hair band to the customer care, in a single day).
  • Before there used to be discounts for almost all the categories. But now very few products are having discounts.

Inspite of all the pros and cons, I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

Explore and enjoy the website. I am going to shop more and more from this :-)

Thanks alot for reading my review.  

No comments:

Post a Comment