Pages

Friday 13 July 2012

Street Wear Nail Color: Ash Review

Is anyone there who never liked wearing nailpolish?

Anyways, I dont wear nail color very frequently but I like painting my nails once in a while .
The one which I am going to review today is Street Wear nailpolish in Ash, shade no 31.

Dont know how this street wear people decided to keep the shade name as Ash. It is a nice brown shade with very little shimmer in it.
This is how the shade looks on me.


  


Pros and Cons:
  • This particular shade is opaque. Single coat gives full coverage.
  • Brush is not much convineint to use. It is small. But the bristles are perfect, spreads evenly on the nail)
  • Affordable. Priced at 90Rs for a 9ml bottle.
  • Stays on nails for just 2 days and then chips off.
  • The shimmer very less that you can wear this to office.

No comments:

Post a Comment