Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Himalaya Herbals Kajal

Today i am doing a review on Himalaya Herbal Kajal.
Before starting my review I would like to tell you that i have watery eyes.
There are few qualities that everyone ought to look when comes to kajal:
Color
Smudge free
Sting
Staying power


Product Claims:
Extra smooth & Water proof
Enriched with Almond Oil that nourishes your eyes, keeps them cool and makes you look fresh and bright.
A unique blend of herbal extracts that cools and nourishes your eyes.
No harmful chemicals.
Hypoallergenic.

    Directions:

Apply kajal within the lash line.
Key ingredients:
Almond oil, Castor oil,Camphor, Damask Rose, Triphala


Price: 110Rs for 2.7gms

Please check out the below snap for the color and smudging effect:



When comes to Himalaya products I will buy them without any hesitation as they are totally herbal. One good thing about these products are either they provide good result or not... they won't be bad on you.
Coming to the kajal here are the pros and cons of it:

Pros:
  • The color of it is darkest dark- perfect black.
  • It doesn't sting my eyes.
  • Packaging is good with green color outer cap.
  • Hygenic- as there is no need of digging your finger to get the product.
  • Plastic packaging with twist up cone shaped product.
  • Easily removable with any cleanser or oil.
  • Reasonable priced for the amount provided.
Cons:
  • It is not smudge free. It smudges badly when wiped.
  • Staying power is ok ok. Stays for maximum 2hrs (may be because of my watery eyes).


Finally, I would say this is not a super duper best kajal but a good daily wear kajal.

Will I repurchase? No. This iteself will last me for long time. I will try other kajals in the market just to keep them in my collection if needed. Even I am not a kajal person as they smudge and makes me look like a racoon.

Hope you guys found my review useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment